Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Answer The Damn Phone!




ANSWER THE DAMN CALL!
  
   "Don’t hang up that phone! If you do, I’ll just keep calling, next time with a different area code. If you hang up again, I’ll keep calling until I get your money. See, I’m a robo caller and that’s what I do. I don’t give up and I thrive on suckers like you.

   Sometimes I push legitimate products, and other times I’m working outrageous scams – all designed to relieve you of your hard-earned cash. So stop playing hard to get. Answer my calls and get that damned wallet out. Resistance is futile."

   G.T. Benz isn't going to like this.

See what happens to Robo callers here on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The New trends in Indie Movies

Among Indie films there is quite a range these days. They include those with big themes as in 1917, to the more intimate, award winning Ro...